The up-to-35 -ppm Lexmark C2535dw helps you control the cost of color output with high-yield replacement toner and tools that minimize toner consumption.
Engineered to last
A steel frame, long-life imaging system, and robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes all support lasting performance in any environment. With optional tray for up to 1451 total pages of input, and recommended monthly page volume up to 8500 pages, you'll spend less time doing service and more time printing.
Interact with ease
With its small footprint, it's easy to find a place for. And the new front-panel power button and direct-print USB port, 2.4-inch color LCD with keypad and secure browser-based device management make it easy to interact with.
Color that only looks expensive
Thanks to PANTONE® calibration, embedded color sample pages and Lexmark color Replacement, you'll get accurate, professional color in-house. And you'll save toner with included tools that let you choose when and how much color to print, including mono-only print drivers, user-based color print permissions and quotas, global color density control, object-specific color Saver, proof before printing and more.
Classic connections, wireless convenience
Beyond included USB and gigabit ethernet, this device lets you connect wirelessly via built-in Wi-Fi, as well as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria on any network with existing Wi-Fi access. And with Lexmark Mobile Print, printing's as easy as hitting print, choosing your printer and picking up your job.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the device is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature, automatic management of processor cores based on workload, and standard two-sided printing all help it achieve EPEAT® Silver rating and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certification. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Print crisp and clear documents in either black or color with this color printer
- Eliminate waiting with a superb printing speed of 35 ppm Mono and 35 ppm color
- Experience the impressive resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi that will satisfy your quality needs
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
- Cut down the potential hazards of tripping and electrical fires by reducing the number of long cables. Print wirelessly even from your mobile devices.
- Easily navigate the on-screen menus with just a few taps at 2.40" screen
- Experience durability and longevity in busy environments with its 85000 duty cycle
- Share the printer easily and efficiently with the help of built-in Ethernet port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.